There is a common misconception that pure, Seed to Seal Premium essential oils are always expensive. FALSE!
First of all, essential oils are HIGHLY concentrated and you need only use a few drops each time you open a bottle. A 15ml bottle can last for months, depending on how often you reach for it. Each 15ml bottle contains 250-300 drops of oil depending on the viscosity — or density of the oil.
And the good news is, essential oils don’t “expire.” When King Tutankhamen’s tomb was opened in 1922, some 50 alabaster jars designed to hold 350 liters of essential oil were discovered. While tomb robbers had stolen nearly all of the precious oils, some of the jars still contained remains of their original contents and they were still aromatic and useful.
Red Flag: If you have a bottle of essential oil with an expiration date on it, throw it away as it is not Seed to Seal Premium essential oil. Who knows what that bottle contains?
It’s not often you find a product with amazing benefits and uses that costs less than the newest bestselling novel. Here are 20 of my favorite oils that will enrich your home without breaking the bank.
(Note: The price of each essential oil is under $20 for Young Living members who order at wholesale prices and is not applicable to retail customers. It reflects pricing at the publication date and is in U.S. dollars.)
Envision™ $19.25 USD
- This blend contains scents that stimulate feelings of creativity and resourcefulness, encouraging renewed faith in the future and the strength necessary to achieve your dreams. Ingredients include Black Spruce, Geranium, Orange, Lavender, Sage, and Rose essential oils.
- Diffuse Envision™ first thing when you wake up and visualize a successful and productive day.
Eucalyptus Radiata $19.00 USD
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–7 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water while showering.
- The soothing scent makes Eucalyptus Radiata the perfect addition to any bedtime routine when applied to the chest or back.
Grapefruit essential oil $17.25 USD
- Rub Grapefruit essential oil onto your wrists and breathe deeply during a midday slump—a burst of this citrusy scent can help give your afternoon a positive boost! Because citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying Grapefruit to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
- This invigorating fruit is a hybrid of the pomelo and the sweet orange; the rinds are cold-pressed to produce the fresh-smelling essential oil. Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room by diffusing Grapefruit essential oil to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
Cypress essential oil $19.75 USD
- Diffuse Cypress essential oil for a fresh and herbaceous aroma to complement any living space.
- Apply a couple of drops of Cypress to your wrists for a sense of security and grounding.
Nutmeg essential oil $13.25 USD
- Nutmeg essential oil has a pleasant, spicy aroma that is energizing and uplifting and warms a room when diffused.
- When your tummy is feeling crummy, pamper yourself to a soothing stomach massage with Nutmeg essential oil combined with a carrier oil.
Wintergreen essential oil $18.25 USD
- Add a drop or two of Wintergreen essential oil to an unscented lotion and apply it after rigorous activity.
- It’s refreshing minty aroma is stimulating and invigorating when diffused.
Tangerine essential oil $16.50 USD
- Tangerine essential oil is loved by children and adults alike, with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset when diffused.
- Place a couple of drops of oil on cotton balls to stash in your car air vents. They’ll disperse a refreshing, citrus scent that’s perfect for rush hour.
Pine essential oil $15.50 USD
- Pine essential oil has a refreshing and empowering aroma that can be diffused for a calming scent.
- Add several drops of Pine essential oil to your favorite DIY cleaning recipes for an invigorating aroma.
Rosemary essential oil $16.00 USD
- The familiar robust, herbaceous aroma of Rosemary essential oil is wonderful in a diffuser to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Add 10–15 drops of Rosemary essential oil to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
Fennel essential oil $17.75 USD
- Reduce the appearance of pores by applying a neutral facial toner with 1–2 drops of Fennel essential oil on freshly washed skin.
- Diffuse at work or while studying to create a grounded environment.
Purification® $15.75 USD
- Keep an on-the-go air freshener in your bag by combining a couple of drops of Purification and water in a glass spray bottle to freshen up hotel rooms, public restrooms, and offices.
- Add this blend to dryer balls as a substitute for fabric softener or dryer sheets to create a fresh aroma in place of harsh chemicals.
Citronella essential oil $20 USD
- Citronella essential oil is often used in outdoor candles, sprays, and lotions for family camping trips.
- Use Citronella’s bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance or diffusion blend.
Citrus Fresh™ $15.75 USD
- Put a drop of Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend onto cotton balls and toss them anywhere prone to unwanted odors such as shoes, basements, or trash cans.
- This blend of citrus oils is balanced and made unique with a hint of Spearmint essential oil.
Lime essential oil $12.50 USD
- With a bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
- If you’re feeling uninspired, try diffusing Lime essential oil for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas.
Cedarwood essential oil $11.50 USD
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage by warming a few drops of Cedarwood essential oil between your hands and rubbing it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Apply 1-2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Christmas Spirit™ $10.50 USD
- This blend is formulated with Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce essential oils to invite holiday memories.
- Combine 30 drops of Christmas Spirit™ essential oil blend with 2 cups of water in a glass spray bottle for a DIY air freshener.
Clove essential oil $15.75 USD
- Diffuse in your home to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Combine Clove essential oil with a carrier oil and rub onto your neck and back for a rejuvenating massage and uplifting aroma.
Lemon essential oil $11.50 USD
- Encourage your teens to add a drop to their nightly moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Because citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying Lemon to exposed skin before spending time outside.
- Lemon essential oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with a clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
Lemongrass essential oil $11.50 USD
- Lemongrass essential oil has origins in Southeast Asia and is distilled from the leaves and woody stalks of the lemongrass plant. Diffuse the citrus-herb scent for an aroma that can inspire a sense of clarity and relaxation for you and your family.
- Add 3–4 drops of Lemongrass in a sink full of dishes, a load of laundry, or your all-purpose cleaner formula for an exotic, clean-smelling boost.
R.C.™ $10.50 USD
- Rub R.C.™ on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout. It’s a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, Peppermint and three types of Eucalyptus oils.
- Place a few drops in a warm bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
It’s not often you find a product with amazing benefits and everyday uses like these essential oils that are less than $20 per bottle. Click below to share this with a friend!