[Click on image to advance slides]
Create a clean, purefied, fresh-smelling environment by diffusing therapeutic-grade essential oils. An essential oil diffuser is an excellent way to benefit from essential oils throughout the home or workplace. When essential oils are diffused, they can increase atmospheric oxygen and provide negative ions, which in turn inhibits bacterial growth.
Several years ago, when I wanted to enjoy a warm, inviting home fragrance, I would light a candle or spray air freshener to mask odors … the difference now is that I’ve learned of the dangers of inhaling those artificial fragrances. Think about what you expose your family to when you spray chemicals or burn toxins. There is a healthy alternative when you choose Young Living Essential Oils!
[pullquote]Diffused oils alter the structure of molecules that create odors, rather than just masking them.[/pullquote]
A cold-air diffuser is designed to atomize a microfine mist of essential oils into the air, where they can remain suspended for several hours. This type of diffuser disperses essential oils without heating or burning, which can render the oil less beneficial.
Other Ways to Diffuse Essential Oils
- Add your favorite essential oils to cedar chips to make your own potpourri.
- Put essential oils on cotton balls or tissues and place them in your car, home, work or hotel heating or air conditioning vents.
- Put a few drops of essential oil in a bowl or pan of water and set it on a warm (not hot) stove.
- Drip several drops of essential oil in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together then waft your hands around the room.
- Add 10-20 drops of essential oil to 4 oz of distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
Having an essential oils diffuser is one of the best ways to get the most out of your essential oils.
Source: The Essential Oil Desk Reference, Fifth Edition
There are several types of essential oil diffusers.
One of the most effective is the Aroma Classic, shown here. Click here for more information.
An essential oil diffuser not only freshens and purifies the air, it Also creates a Relaxing atmosphere in your home.