Create a clean, purified, fresh-smelling environment by diffusing Seed to Seal Premium essential oils. An essential oil diffuser is an excellent way to benefit from essential oils throughout the home or workplace.
Many essential oils such as lemongrass, orange, grapefruit, melaleuca alternifolia (or tea tree), eucalyptus globulus, lavender, frankincense, and lemon, along with essential oil blends like Purification, Melrose, and Thieves, are extremely effective for purifying the air you breathe.
A cold-air diffuser is designed to atomize a micro-fine mist of essential oils into the air, where they can remain suspended for several hours. Unlike aroma lamps or candles, a diffuser disperses essential oils without heating or burning, which can render the oil therapeutically less beneficial and even create toxic compounds.
There are several types of essential oil diffusers.
One of the most effective is the Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifier, shown here. Click here for more information.
An essential oil diffuser not only freshens and purifies the air, it also Creates a relaxing atmosphere in your home.
Other Ways to Diffuse Essential Oils
- Add your favorite essential oils to cedar chips to make potpourri.
- Put essential oils on cotton balls or tissues and place them in your car, home, work, or hotel heating or air conditioning vents.
- Put a few drops of essential oil in a bowl or pan of water and set it on a warm (not hot) stove.
- Drip several drops of essential oil in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together then waft your hands around the room.
- Add 10-20 drops of essential oil to 4 oz of distilled water in a glass spray bottle. Shake, then spray.