Did you know that Young Living is the ONLY company that offers an exclusive line of essential oils labeled as dietary supplements?
Young Living’s Vitality™ line was developed to provide a clear distinction between oils for internal use and those for topical and aromatic use. For example, you can purchase lemon Vitality™ essential oil labeled for internal consumption, or lemon essential oil labeled for topical and aromatic use. Both bottles contain the same pure, authentic essential oils, they’ve just labeled them differently so there’s no confusion!
Plus, there are added benefits to your body systems simply from ingesting them.
You’ll also want to note that essential oils are highly concentrated making them far more powerful than dried herbs! For example, one drop of peppermint Vitality™ essential oil can give you the same constituents as 28 cups of peppermint tea. That’s a lot of tea. 😆
Cooking with Vitality essential oils
- Less is more! Put one small drop on the end of a toothpick and stir it into your dish. Then taste your results before adding more.
- When possible, add essential oils just before serving, after turning off the heat.
- Pour one drop into a spoon before adding to your recipe to control the amount.
- For baking, add the oil to the liquid part of your recipe. And note that some of the health benefits will be compromised when baking as the oils are exposed to the heat.
Tips for different types of Vitality essential oils
- For SAVORY herbs like basil, rosemary, and thyme:
1 tsp of dried herb/spice = 1 drop Vitality essential oil
- For BOLD herbs and spices like oregano, black pepper, and cinnamon bark:
1 tsp of dried herb/spice = 1 toothpick dip of Vitality essential oil
- For CITRUS ZEST:
1 Tbsp of zest = 10-15 drops of Vitality essential oil
- For EXTRACTS:
1 tsp of extract = 1/4 tsp of Vitality essential oil
- For everything else:
1 Tbsp of herb = 1/2-1 drop of Vitality essential oil
Less than a Tbsp = 1 toothpick dip of Vitality essential oil
During the month of August 2020, you will receive up to 6 Vitality essential oils FREE with your qualifying Young Living order.
You can qualify to receive:
- Mountain Savory Vitality™ essential oil which has many health benefits, including immune support, cleansing properties, and powerful antioxidants*.
- Orange Vitality™ essential oil which cleanses the digestive system and has antioxidant properties*.
- Black Pepper Vitality™ essential oil which has been used historically for several digestive problems*. It’s also been noted that Indian monks consumed black pepper to maintain stamina and energy*.
- Parsley Vitality™ essential oil promotes internal cleansing, offers antioxidant properties, and supports overall wellness*.
- Coriander Vitality™ essential oil supports your immune system, supports your digestive system, and includes the benefits of powerful antioxidants*.
- Thyme Vitality™ essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituents thymol, para-cymene, and gamma-terpinenecan, which makes it perfect for including as a dietary supplement in your everyday lifestyle.
The Young Living Lavender Life Blog is a great place to find loads of ideas and recipes for using your Young Living Vitality essential oils.
Looking for more recipes that use Vitality essential oils? Reach out to me and I’ll share a PDF with a few more recipes and tips for you!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.